Earth Mama Baby Calming Lavender Baby Wash is a lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid castile soap made for newborns and pregnant mothers, not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be very effective against germs. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises, and with a peaceful scent. Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
*Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
- Castile soap kills germs
- Effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs.
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, preservatives, parabens or sulfates.
Recommended for 0+ months.
You can use this to make DIY homemade baby wipes and safe, non-toxic Household Scrubby Cleanser!
Water, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Potassium Hydroxide*, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Fruit Extract, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (*None present in final product)